
April 10, 2009 was the 3rd annual "Teacher Idol" at Noah Webster Academy. We went as the Jonas Brothers. We blacked out the windows in the gym, had a disco ball and spot light. Our husbands were our back up band. We were in it to win it!
Our stunning reenactment was spot on. Some of the younger scholars even thought we were the real deal. When the finalist were announced the student body started chanting "Jonas, Jonas!"Even with some pretty stiff competition we were able to pull off the big win. The golden trophy is proudly displayed on my desk.
Watch out NWA staff. We will be back next year with something even bigger and better!
3 comments:
Wow! You were quick to post the winning pictures. I actually think we look pretty good. I need to hurry and put mine up. Have fun in Seattle. I'm looking forward to some new posts with pictures from your trip!
Hello beautiful girl!! I just saw Dana post about this whole Teacher Idol deal that I missed out on. Looks A-MAZ-ING! And I'm glad you guys won the whole thing. I mean, hello, braclets? Disco ball? You went all out.
I sure do miss you guys...a lot.
Hey lady!!! I miss seeing your happy face at work (but I don't miss work THAT much, now that little Lukas pantz is here!) haha. LOVED the pictures! Way to go sista! p.s. I'm wearing orange today, loud and proud ! LOL
Post a Comment