I usually don't like to talk about myself (it is much more fun to showoff Sawyer), but something pretty cool did just happen to me. I was nominated and won the KSL News and Zions Bank "Teacher Feature."
This is what is says on the KSL website: "Teacher Feature" highlights outstanding teachers throughout the State of Utah. Each teacher is honored with a plaque from Zions Bank, an overnight stay at Anniversary Inn, a gift certificate for dinner at the beautiful La Caille Restaurant, and a pair of season tickets from Hale Centre Theater, West Valley . All winners are invited to attend an end of the year banquet at La Caille in their honor.
I was actually recognized on December 16th, but I have been on maternity leave so I haven't gotten my reward yet. On Monday, February 8th, I am going into school for the school wide morning meeting to be recognized. A representative from Zion's bank is coming to give me my plaque and other prizes. Maybe Mike and I can go to
La Caille for Valentine's Day!
Here is the link if you want to read my nomination letter
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=428&sid=9053706
3 comments:
First of all, CONGRATS! What an awesome (and much deserved) award. Second, your little boy is adorable. I wish I could have seen you all while I was in UT last month.
Congratulations!! That is so awesome! I know the Campbells really appreciate your dedication as well. I'm glad I have gotten to know you a little bit better and look forward to getting to know you more! Thanks for leaving comments on the photog blog :-) You are so kind!
p.s. You chose the one I was thinking as my fave!
Congratulations! We are so proud of you. You are such a great example to me and I hope you will teach me everything you know when I decide to go back to work. When I grow up I want to be a teacher just like Tabi.
Post a Comment