
Now that I have all of this free time during Sawyer's naps, I need projects to do. I was looking online the other day at baby stuff and came across some super cute baby blocks. They were pricey because they were "custom and handmade." It looked like something I could do myself. So I did.

Don't worry, they are completely safe for baby. They are sealed with a water-based, non-toxic finisher and I sanded all the corners to get nice round edges.
I wonder what else I can make.....
3 comments:
Those are adorable. I love making crafts! Good job.
so dang cute!! You should have made two sets....one for me:)
SO cute! I love the blocks and Sawyer will play with them for a longtime. Check out my friend Amy's blog she has with her sisters. They use it to share cute craft ideas they find.
http://sisterdontshakehands.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment