Sunday, March 7, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Can you believe it? Sawyer is already 3 months old! The past 13 weeks have been the best of my life. I have so much fun with Sawyer everyday. He is such a good baby. I swear he is happy all the time! He wakes up from his naps smiling and spends his days "cooing" and "gooing" at me. I feel so blessed to have this special spirit as my son. I better enjoy this next week with him, because on the 15th I'm back to work. Only 10 weeks until summer vacation. I can make it.Dressed and ready for churchLook at that belly! He is getting so big.

3 comments:

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

I haven't seen him for a while, and he is getting big. We should get together again before you go back to work. I'll give you a call.

Jessica and Bryant said...

Some day soon I think I need to watch this little boy!

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

My mom always says: Time's fun when your havin' Flies. lol
Yay, go Tabi! You can do it! The hardest thing for me is not to think about school when I'm with Camilla and not to think about Camilla the whole time I'm at school!