oh my gosh adorable baby! who is it you or your hubs?
I just got your comment and I came over to say hi and welcome and I noticed right away you know Brittany and Lance, I grew up with Brittany, although I was the same age as her older sisters!
Anyway, small world and WELCOME, and if you have some hair tutorials I would love to post them I need serious hair help !
2 comments:
oh my gosh adorable baby! who is it you or your hubs?
I just got your comment and I came over to say hi and welcome and I noticed right away you know Brittany and Lance, I grew up with Brittany, although I was the same age as her older sisters!
Anyway, small world and WELCOME, and if you have some hair tutorials I would love to post them I need serious hair help !
that's TOTALLY YOU Tabitha! No questions!
Post a Comment