Monday, June 14, 2010

teeth

Can you see them? Those two tiny, but oh so cute teeth? See 'em? Right there on the bottom?
I've been trying for day's now to snap a shot of those teeth, but Sawyer always closes his mouth, or sticks out his tongue. 

And here are just a few more pictures, because I love showing him off! Sawyer is such a big boy and loves sitting up all by himself. 
Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!

6 comments:

Janice Bishop said...

I see them! Love, love love that boy!

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

Ok, I'll leave a comment. I always want to comment on everyone's posts, but I feel like I comment too much and don't want to be a pest. But if you say so... His teeth are adorable. Camilla has one in (left) and the right one is trying to come in. It hurts her, poor thing. We're still working on sitting up. Way to go Sawyer!

ps Practicum starts tomorrow...eeek!

Tabitha said...

Mom- Sawyer loves,loves,loves you too!

Tabitha said...

Katie-

I love when people leave comments! So you are welcome to comment as much as you want!

Good luck in practicum! I am sure you will do great! You are a fabulous mom, and I am confident you will be a fabulous teacher!

We still need to get together for a play date!

Dana said...

Yea, he can sit up! I loved it when Hazel could sit up because you can take a lot of cute pictures.

Tabitha said...

Dana-
I know I am so excited Sawyer can sit up. We have been waiting to do family pictures so that we could do better poses.