Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Opportunities

I was recently offered an amazing career opportunity that I couldn't turn down. Quail Run Primary School is a brand new charter school opening in Pleasant Grove. It is an environmentally friendly school powered by 100% clean energy. It is a LEED school and a real innovator in education. I am so excited to be part of this amazing school. I will be the Director of Special Education. I was nervous to leave Noah Webster Academy because I have been there for 3 years and loved it. They were also willing to let me work part-time next year. However, Quail Run is also willing to let me work part time and they are paying me substantially more with benefits and all sorts of new career challenges and opportunities. Check out the Quail Run Website.


I feel so blessed to have a great career that I love and I get to spend more time with Sawyer! Mike and I have worked out our schedule so that one of us can always be home with him. This will be an awesome school year.  

2 comments:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

Wow, congratulations Tabi! You will be great!

I love special education. I start student teaching Aug 30th and I'm super excited.

HaleyandGabe said...

that is great!!! I am really happy for you! nothing better than spending time with your kids. good for you.