We head to Seattle soon for a baby blessing. We wanted Sawyer to look his best so we got him his very first tie. We also got him a new button-up shirt since he has limited church attire. Doesn't he look so cute?
Looking dapper as always. It sure helps when you have a fashionable mom! :)
Hey I realized I forgot to respond to your comment you made awhile back, about writing for your other blog. I don't know that I have anything of interest to say but email me and we can talk in more detail- wuptain@gmail.com
3 comments:
What a little charmer. He is SO cute! :)
OOOOOO...so handsome!
Looking dapper as always. It sure helps when you have a fashionable mom! :)
Hey I realized I forgot to respond to your comment you made awhile back, about writing for your other blog. I don't know that I have anything of interest to say but email me and we can talk in more detail- wuptain@gmail.com
Post a Comment