Sawyer and I went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm on a play-date. Sawyer loved the animals. He didn't want to actually pet any of the animals, but he loved running from cage to cage and shouting "look!" We saw every type of farm animal and took a tractor ride. It was a great day!
Grandma Bishop gave us a Flip Video Camera for our 8 year wedding anniversary and we LOVE it. I have tried capturing Sawyer on film, but every time I get it out he tries to take it from me, or suddenly becomes shy. This is my first time uploading a video to my blog, so I hope it turns out okay.
2 comments:
Too cute! I love hearing him talk, especially the 'shhhh' because the pigs were sleeping. Thanks for posting this. :'}
I just can't get enough of this..I've watched it many times!
Post a Comment