Friday, March 23, 2012

Things to Look Forward to

I'm trying to make it through these next 14 weeks. I am so excited for this baby to arrive! I know I'll look back and think this pregnancy flew by, but right now I am anxious. Luckily, I have some fun things to look forward to:

Week 1- My birthday and Conference
Week 2- Easter
Week 3- Spring Break
Week 4- work
Week 5- Mom in town for a week, end of school testing, baby shower
Week 6- work
Week 7- work
Week 8- work
Week 9- work
Week 10- Last week of school
Week 11- School is out!
Week 12- prep for baby
Week 13- RELAX
Week 14- Baby is here!

It looks like I have a  few weeks when I need to plan something to look forward to. I'm like a kid counting down the days until Christmas. If anyone wants to come visit I have some open weeks where I'd love some company! I'll update this list as I make more plans for the next 3 months.

No comments: