My mom has been asking for weeks that I post pictures of my pregnant belly. So... here are some photos. I am 32 weeks along in these shots. Less than 8 weeks and the little guy will be here!

The first shot is head on. I can definitely tell I'm pregnant in this photo, but for those of you who haven't seen me in a while (at least 7 months), it may just look like like I picked up a few extra curves. In this next picture there is no mistaking that I'm about to pop!
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you. You look so darn cute!!! This grandma-to-be is one excited lady:-D
Tabi you are adorable!
Tabitha!!! YOUR ARE BEAUTIFUL ... and even more BEAUTIFUL PREGO! :) You look adorable and I just wanted to wish you and Mike the BEST with the new little one!!! I Think you may have had the precious boy today :) CONGRATS and lots of love your way!!!
I have a blog.. that I dont update enough but we should catch up one of these days! Take care!!!
Little boys are the BEST :)
Post a Comment