Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 2 months

Today is Sawyer's 2 month birthday and we celebrated by going to the doctor's for a checkup. Good news is that he is doing AWESOME. The bad news is that he had to get his shots. Poor Guy. Luckily, he is easily soothed, and all it takes is for momma to hold him for him to calm down. On a side note, the doctor says he has never seen a 2 month old with so much hair! Here are his current stats:
Weight 13.9 lbs. 75%
Height 23.5 inches 75%
and his head is in the 50%.
He is growing! He increased by 25% in every area. When he woke up this morning he had no idea what lay in store for him....
Here are his battle wounds. He had to get 4 vaccinations today. Luckily modern medicine has invented a way to administer one of the vaccinations orally. He sucked it down and loved it, becuase they make it taste super sweet. Unfortunately, the other 3 were shots to the thigh.
But, Sawyer is a tough guy and was all smiles at home! I just love him so much, I want to squeeze him all the time.

2 comments:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

Awwwww. Camilla has her 2 month on the 25th. At her two week she was 7 lbs 14 oz (8-1 when born), I can't wait to see how much she's grown! I can tell she's changed a lot. I just love Sawyer's hair! I'm sure you get comments about it all of the time, it's fantastic.
I abosolutely, 100% understand about wanting to squeeze them!! I love her soooo much! Glad to hear Sawyer is so healthy. :)

The Bergesons said...

so cute! happy 2 mo. Sawyer! not looking forward to that appt 3/4/10 for ben :) miss you!