Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's new at 5 months...

We think Sawyer may be teething. He is getting a little fussy and the only thing that soothes him is if we rub his gums. He also likes to suck on wash-clothes with ice cubes, and chew on a frozen teething ring,
The other day I laid sawyer on the ground by the couch to play while I went in the kitchen to put away the dishes. When I came back he had rolled and scooted himself across the room and under the coffee table. He is so wiggly and loves to roll over.
Sawyer is not a thumb sucker, and he refuses to take a pacifer, but he loves to chomp on his fingers,

Hard to believe Sawyer is already over 5 months old! He is getting so big. I wish he would stay a baby forever, but at the same time I am so excited for each new phase in his life. Only 12 more days of work, and then I am home all day with him! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Pablo, Syd and Charlotte said...

what a little cutie! I knew that he looked like you and everyone kept saying that he looks like mike. Anyway, whenever you have some time we should get together and have a little play date or something!