Sunday, May 16, 2010
Why do babies change so fast?
This blog isn't really about the Pacheco family anymore. We only focus on one person in this family; Sawyer. Our blog has turned into a digital scrapbook of Sawyer. Maybe when something exciting happens to Mike or me, we will add in a few posts about us. Here's what's new with Sawyer:
Sawyer REALLY wants to crawl. I bet he figures it out before he is 6 months old.
He can already roll and scoot himself all around the house. If he wants something (a toy) he figures out a way to get there.
Poor little guy is still teething. We think we can see his bottom two about to come in. He drools all the time and chews on the front of his shirt.
We decided to introduce solids. We started with rice cereal. We aren't replacing any meals yet, but we are letting him experiment with the taste and texture.
He really likes the spoon. He had a lot of fun trying to feed himself.
We got a little messy! He had to have a bath right after, because he got cereal everywhere! Hair, eyebrows, clothes, mom...
He's just too cute. I had to snap a picture of his messy face before I wiped him off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so adorable!
He is SO cute! The babies are so much more fun to blog about. :D
He's so big!
oh my goodness! I cannot believe how much he has changed! His hair is awesome!
I hope you guys are doing well :-)
Post a Comment