Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pictures at the park

This weekend Sawyer attended his friend, Hazel's, birthday party. During the party we had some pictures taken. Sawyer is so cute, hard to believe he is 6 months old today!

9 comments:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

Beautiful pictures! I know I've told you this a million times, but he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute!! I can't believe how big he is. And your hair looks awesome. Did you color it again? We need to get together more often, especially since you're out of school!

Jess said...

and so VERY cute he is!!! What an adorable little boy! I LOVE seeing the pics of him :)

Unknown said...

I swear I'll get you a cd of those soon. My computer was being weird and that's why I had to collage them. Sorry!

Tabitha said...

Katie-
We think Camilla is a doll too! Isn't being a mom the best?

Tabitha said...

Andrea-

It was so great seeing you at Art City days. Congrats on the exciting news! I hope we can get together lots this summer!

Tabitha said...

Annette-

Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures. You are very talented, and appreciate you taking time to do a mini photo shoot for us.

Tabitha said...

Jess-

We miss you at NWA, but I hope you are having tons if fun in Cali. I love looking at your blog and seeing how big Lukas is getting. Time sure does fly...

Michelle said...

These are such amazing pictures of Sawyer! Grant says "and they are cute". We're excited to see him with his new teeth this summer. Grant and Evie really are expecting you to come visit.