Sawyer's favorite picture is a custom piece of art made especially for him by his cousin Grant (the artist formerly known as granteeny). It is entitled "A Robot in Space."
Thanks Grant! Sawyer loves the picture and he can't wait to see you again.
Sawyer and Grant, Spring Break 2010, Grandma Pacheco's house.
3 comments:
Thanks Tabi! I can't wait to see Sawyer. He looks like we could be brothers. I want him to sleep in my room.
From Grant
Ok I went and checked out your new blog and I'm loving it! I love that you posted info on the wax paper screen shirts and I'm hoping to make some this summer for some of my fav babies.
Also, I'm heading out to UT in August. Would LOVE to see you and the babe at some point. We'll be in touch :)
Wendy-
Hope to see you when you're in Utah!
Post a Comment