Monday, February 21, 2011

Adventures in Salt Lake City

Mike and I both had work off today, so we headed up to SLC with some friends. We ate lunch at Lone Star Taqueria because it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious. Next we went to Hatch Family Chocolate as seen on TLC's The Little Chocolatiers. The sweets are so yummy! The owner's happened to be working today, and were nice enough to take a picture with us.
I didn't know if I should stand or squat, or lean over, so I look a little awkward. Overall, it was a fun and relaxing day and I'm ready for another week of work. I love spending time with family and friends and trying new things.

1 comment:

cassidy Merrill said...

Hahah that's so funny, your little squat for the pic! Love it! I wanna go to that chocolatiers place! Jealous.