Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family Photos

The whole Bishop family was in town for my grandma's wedding. My talented friend Dana was nice enough to take some family pictures for us. My brother Joe will be leaving on a mission in a few months and then 2 years later Daniel will leave, and then 2 years later Darion will go. This may be the last time for 6 years that the whole family is together.
It was hard to get Sawyer to pose. He kept wanting to walk around and would look away or cry every time we would all get situated. One-year olds do not make the best models.
It was great to have my whole family here.

4 comments:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

I love your family! Everyone is so big now, I can't believe it.

You are gorgeous!

Janice Bishop said...

Nice.....Sawyer is so charming even when he's a bit fussy. So will I be getting some pics or a disc or link to Costco soon?

Prilla said...

Love them! We had family pics yesterday. One of these days I will get caught up on my blog. Casey Robertson did them for us. Turned out pretty cute!

cassidy Merrill said...

I love these pics! The colors are amazing! Miss you! when can you get together?