One of the great perks about working from home, is that I can occasionally take breaks during the day to do fun things with Sawyer. Last week we met up with Dana and her cute girls for a day at the Thanksgiving Point Farm. Sawyer LOVES the animals. His favorites right now are the ducks and goats.
I had one of I'm sure many "silly mom" moments. Sawyer was fighting me all morning about getting dressed. When it came time to put on his shoes, he just wasn't having it. So I put his shoes in the diaper bag and figured it'd be much easier to put them on when he was strapped into his car seat. When we got to the farm I went to put his shoes on...and they weren't in the diaper bag. I checked under the seats, I checked in the trunk with the stroller, no shoes. They didn't sell shoes at any of the shops at Thanksgiving Point, so Sawyer went shoeless. At least he had sock on. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment