Mike and his dad getting ready to go to church in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Mike in the hallway at church.
I'm assuming this one is at some sort of formal dinner because he traded the tie for a bow-tie.
Here is Sawyer wearing the exact same suit Easter Sunday, April 2012, age 2 years 4 months:
And just because I was feeling left out, here are pictures of me Easter Sunday, March 1986, exactly 2 years old (some years my birthday falls on Easter weekend):
Sawyer and his dad getting ready to go to church in Springville, Utah.
And just because I was feeling left out, here are pictures of me Easter Sunday, March 1986, exactly 2 years old (some years my birthday falls on Easter weekend):
![]() |
| Easter egg hunt at Grandma Fitzgerald's house in Sacramento, California. |
Opening birthday presents.




1 comment:
Oh, these are all so cute! Mike totally looks the same. Looking at your pictures, I think Sawyer actually looks a lot like you. Love the suit!
Post a Comment