Saturday, April 14, 2012

You're Invitied

My fabulous mother is coming into town to help me with babysitting during a major work event. While she is here she is throwing me a baby shower! She wasn't able to come to my shower for Sawyer (because she lives out of state). This shower should be lots of fun. Thanks mom!

I recently got a new phone and lost all of my contacts (like college roommates, co-workers, family, friends) so if you think I have your number, I don't. It was so sad when I didn't even have my parents number. I had to wait for them to call me so I could get their numbers again. Please text me so I have your number saved to my phone!

Just in case I can't find your number or address I want you all to know that you are invited to the shower.

No comments: