Sawyer at Rocco's race car themed party. Each kid had there own custom cardboard car, compete with custom license plates and a key to "start" the engine. The kids also got to paint their own wood cars that they later got to race down a large ramp.
Our good friends, the Rowland's, have an awesome backyard. They set up an outdoor theater and we watched a double feature complete with popcorn and treats. First the kids watched "A Bee Movie," then when they fell asleep the grownups watched "Thor."
We love our town home community. There are SO MANY kids. Sawyer has a ton of friends and there is always someone to play with at the playground. The other night some neighbors setup a slip and slide and blowup pool in the common area. It was so fun just to sit out with the other parents and watch the kids enjoy the water. The next day we setup our small pool in the backyard. Sawyer loved it and invited over one of his friends. We are so excited the big pool opens this weekend! We already spend like 5 hours a day outside at the playgrounds, but once the pool opens and I'm done with work for the summer I have a feeling we will be outside from dawn to dusk! I better enjoy the pool, sunshine, and one-on-one time with Sawyer as much as I can before his sister arrives. What a good life.
2 comments:
I love summer too! It was fun having you guys over. Those little cars are so cute. I love how little Sawyer looks sitting in the car in the second picture.
That looks like the cutest party ever!
Post a Comment