Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Things are going great with this little peanut. She has been an easy pregnancy (so far). I had an appointment last week and the midwife said everything looks good. She is head down and has a strong heart beat. The doctor did say it seems like she is tiny little girl, but that could change over the next 8 weeks. She said I am carrying a lot of water and she is just floating around in there. I kind of hope she stays small so it will be an easier delivery. But of course my number one concern is that she is healthy! My appointments are every 2 weeks now, and will soon be every week. In no time at all I will have my sweet baby here.

2 comments:

Lauren Stewart said...

I can't believe she will be here so soon! I remember the day you told me.... Chase was like what??? 3 months old???? Thats seems like just last week!!! Miss you girl! Can't wait to see what the little lady looks like!

Janice Bishop said...

Can't Wait!